1) Clearly label the sections according to the rubric – ie statement of the problem ( 2-3 sentences) analysis which is
most of the paper (1-2 pages) then recommendations (1/4-1/2 page) which flow directly from the analysis. The executive
summary can be ½ page in bullet form, which precedes the paper and is not included in the page count.
2) Make the theoretical framing of your paper more obvious.
3) Problem Identification- Add a heading “Main Problem” Then problem should be clearly stated in one or two
4) Recommendations – Your recommendations should be clearly tied to analysis. Use APENDIX
5) Read What is the Right Supply Chain for your Products? and use it on Zara, as it is a perfect example of a responsive
supply chain, a melding of design capability and demand pull processes.
Click here to place an order for a similar paper and have exceptional work done by our team and get A+results