(You will need to begin by adding literature references, then determining what format the final presentation will be in. Work to identify research studies that have demonstrated the ages at which young children develop an understanding of each area of diversity. Use your textbook, the web or other publications to find the most relevant information that will help you to complete this task. 1. Include sections on additional needs, cultural diversity, family diversity, gender identity, linguistic diversity and sexuality. Refer to the Topic Notes for an example of one way the research information could be presented. 2. Document this information in a way that can be readily communicated with early childhood colleagues and families – it is up to you to decide how to present this. [You may wish to produce a table, PowerPoint, short Video, Brochure, Newsletter, Mindmap, or whatever your creative efforts suggest.] Also include descriptions of strategies early childhood educators use to develop young children awareness of each area of diversity. Please ensure you meet the above and the bellow criteria Objective One: Analyse range of attitudes & beliefs towards current A. social practices & social systems.
• Created table or similar document including six areas of diversity. • Shows age children develop understandings of diversity. • Identified range of research studies.
Objective Three: Critically evaluate various ways of establishing inclusive practice for diverse children and families.
• Critically evaluated, resources, materials, strategies. • Critiqued challenges to children’s biases and presented alternative views. Discussed effects of interacting with children and families. • Critically evaluated ways of: interacting with children, interacting with families, ways of advocating.
Objective Four: Create inclusive early childhood curricula.
• Identified effective, strategies, resources, materials to use in social justice/anti-bias programs. • Links shown to age of diversity awareness research with inclusive early childhood practices.
• Explained use of strategies, resources & materials with children & families to achieve social justice/anti-bias outcomes.
Objective Five: Demonstrates acceptable communication standards professional response
• Effective used text, colours, and/or graphics to present information.
• Main ideas clearly and logically presented. Used range of techniques to engage readers.
order your paper now