Research one case involving right to counsel using the Internet or University Library.
Analyze the case and identify two or three questions you want to ask an attorney regarding the right to counsel.
Find an attorney to interview by searching the Internet, checking your local phone book, or referring to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that incorporates the attorney’s responses about the right to counsel for the case. Include the following:
· The aspects of right to counsel for the case
· How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the case
· When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the case
· Whether the defendant in the case exercised his or her right to self-representation
· The role of an attorney in the case as it applies to right to counsel
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.