Read and follow the following directions.
Follow the rules for writing in this class: 12 point font, single space, one inch margins all around.
Proofread and revise your work to minimize errors, especially No Excuse Errors.
You can express opinions, but only after you have established that you know the material. The course is not really about opinions.
Draw only on course materials. Do not use outside sources. There is a plagiarism detector built into BB and it is activated. Using outside sources is an automatic fail. Using outside sources indicates that you have not read the course material.
Quote as little as possible. Some people have quoted definitions from Conley or other materials only to demonstrate in their answers that they do not understand the material. Using quotes lowers your grade.
Each of your answers should be 250-350 words. Get in touch with me if you don’t know how to track your word count.
At the top left of the first page include, on separate lines, your name, the date, Assignment 3.
Save the document as: your last name_102-004_Assignment 3. Save it as a Word or rtf document.
When you have finished the assignment, scroll down to Attach Files, click on Browse My Computer, and attach the file.
Answer these questions:
1. What is the Paradox Animation for chapter 6 in Conley? Explain it and give an example.
2. During McMillan’s stint in California’s Central Valley, she found the work and conditions grueling. What are some of the advantages she had over her co-workers? What insights did you learn about the American farm worker? (This is question #8 from discussion questions posted by Monroe County Community College in Monroe, Michigan.)
3. Think about one of the groups of people McMillan worked with in farming and explain their situation, using their names. Focus on a specific group. Explain their circumstances and what you saw as most important about them.
4. To talk about the rich and the poor and how society is economically stratified seems like the job of economists. Why would sociologists be interested in stratification and inequality? How does a better understanding of stratification contribute to the well-being of society?
* dalton conley, you may ask yourself: An Introduction to Thinking Like a Sociologist
* Tracie McMillan, The American way of eating
The post Read and follow the following directions.
Follow the rules for writing in this appeared first on nursingessayswriter.com.