Topic: Nursing questions
I need to answer these questions, each answer must be 1 page. You dont need to write the question, just write the anwer. I have to submit it in turnitin.
1. Why you decided to pursue your BSN (I have just the associate degree). Do you think evidence based practice is utilized in the setting where you are employed (I work in telemetry floor? Do you think your fellow colleagues are interested in applying the concepts of Evidence based practice?
What do you think the nursing profession could do differently to improve patient safety?
2. As a new graduate (nurse), do you feel that you were adequately prepared for the responsibilities in your role? Pat Ebright describes the complexity of the nursing role. Do you agree or disagree with her? Do you think that this complexity may be a contributor factor in why many nurses want to leave the profession and what do you think are some solutions that may help alleviate this problem? Moreover, the new healthcare law seeks to improve the health of all Americans by establishing Health promotion and Wellness programs. What are your perceptions regarding the role of the nurse in health promotion? Do you think there is a difference between health promotion and health education?
3. Have you ever seen someone “cross the line” at work? What was it and why did you think this was a conflict? Have you ever been confronted with an ethical conflict in the health care setting? If so, what was it and how did you handle it? Do you think teamwork is foster in your organization (I work at a hospital)? Is teamwork effective? Does communication has an effect in teamwork? Does technology improve your communications with others why or why not (my opinion is “yes, it makes safer nursing practice”)?
4. The Florida Nurses Association is the professional organization that represents nursing in the state of Florida. Does the Florida board of nursing represent your interests? The Florida board of Nursing offers a variety of services including representation for nurses regarding workplace issues. How do you feel about nurses organizing (unionizing) in their workplace and why do you feel this way? How do we pay for healthcare in the United States? How your organization fits into the vertical integration of healthcare?
5. How do you apply the concepts of culturally competent care with palliative care clients? How do you view the changing roles of the advance practice nurse? Do you think that this role is important in the current U.S. health care system? Why or why not? How do you view the nursing profession in the next five years