Review the list of names provided: Creative Genius List.
Select two individuals who are famous for their creative ideas (one from each column).
• Banksy (graffiti artist)
• Joseph Campbell (mythologist)
• Hal Cone (theologian, Black liberation theology)
• Limor Fried (electrical engineer, aka Lady Ada, open-source hardware)
• Jane Goodall (primatologist)
• Stephen Hawking (theoretical physicist, cosmologist)
• Dalma Heyn (women’s advocate, cultural critic)
• Gary Larson (cartoonist, The Far Side)
• Gene Roddenberry (television screen writer)
• Peter Singer (moral philosopher, animal rights/liberation theory)
• Steven Spielberg (film director)
• Bjarne Stroustrup (computer scientist, C++)
• Quentin Tarantino (film director)
• Linus Torvalds (software engineer, Linux)
• Steve Wozniak (computer engineer, Apple)
• Philip Glass (composer, minimalism)
• Carl Sagan (astrophysicist, cosmologist)
• Richard Feynman (physicist, quantum electrodynamics)
• Jerry Fodor (philosopher, cognitive science)
• Buckminster Fuller (systems theorist and futurist)
• Marija Gimbutas (archeologist, matriarchy studies)
• Saul Kripke (philosopher)
• Bertrand Russell (philosopher, historian, social critic)
• Nicholas Taleb (randomness statistician, The Black Swan)
• Ai Weiwei (artist, cultural critic)
• Cornel West (philosopher, cultural critic)
• Ken Wilber (developmental psychologist, Integral Theory)
• Grace Hopper (computer scientist)
• Pina Bausch (choreographer)
• Shiego Shingo (industrial engineer, Toyota)
Research their biographies and/or on the Internet.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper to include the following:
• Information about each of the thinker’s unique contributions to society
• The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
• A description of the solutions and how his or her ideas were implemented
• Each thinker’s personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
• The creative process of each thinker, including any obstacles they faced, and a comparison of the creative processes underlying each individual’s work
• A critique of their ideas: could they have done anything differently? How did their work fit into the existing framework of understanding in their field, and how did it advance further understanding of the field?
Include at least four academic references.This is a narrative paper. Please format your paper consistent with APA guidelines including an introduction and conclusion, title page, references page, and paragraph headings.