Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
View the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/
After reading through the case study, choose a recognized health issue and use the MMWR for the last 6 months to answer the following questions. (Topic selection is first come, first served, and each student should choose a unique health issue, so make sure to post early.)
1. When were the data gathered/collected?
2. Where were the data collected?
3. How were the data collected?
4. Who is represented in the data?
5. What is measured?
6. What is shown by the results?
7. Using the 10 principles of good public health screening found on page 21 of the Essentials Case Studies in Public Health, how does the health condition you chose from the MMWR compare to these principles?
4. Describe the public health systems, factors, and issues through biomedical, social, behavioral, and environmental lenses.
Analyze a health issue using data presented in the MMWR.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!