1. Compare and contrast (similarities/differences) Plato and Epicurus on the immortality of the soul.
2. What specifically does Ruether think has been lost as a result of the “ideological” commitment to exclusively patriarchal images when speaking of God. Explain.
4. Explain the conditions under which James thought it was appropriate to apply his decision-making procedure. Do you agree that, given these conditions, it is rationally acceptable to make a decision on the basis that he suggests? Give reasons for you answer.
5. If we can neither verify a statement of religious belief nor admit any conditions that would falsify it, then in what sense is a statement of religious belief a genuine assertion. How would Flew, Hare and Mitchell respond?
6. Explain how C.S. Lewis “resolves” (or at least attempts to) the conflict between the problem of evil and the power of God.
8. Explain why Kierkegaard believes that a leap of faith is the only possible way to approach God.
WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET? CHAT LIVE WITH OUR CREDIT CONTROLLER NOW AND GIVE US YOUR BUDGET AND WE WILL GIVE FAVORABLE RATES TO YOU!!!