Read the On the Job Video Case Holden Outerwear: Leading Teams at the end of the chapter. Answer the following using the principles and concepts in your research and power point.
1- Is Design Manager Nikki Brush a part of a group, or part of a team? Explain your response. 2- Describe the type of team Nikki Brush participated in when she was a freelancer. Describe the type of team she participates in as a full-time employee at Holden. 3- Discuss the potential advantages and disadvantages of teams for Holden’s apparel designers. Explain what can managers do to help avoid these downsides.
Prepare this assignment in a Microsoft Word document using Times New Roman 12-point and double spacing. Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
1. Determines if Nikki Brush was a part of a group or part of a team and explained response using principles and concepts from the power point.
2. Describes the type of team Nikki Brush participated in when she was a freelancer.
3. Describes the type of team Nikki Brush participated in as a full-time employee at Holden.
4. Discusses the potential advantages and disadvantages of teams for Holden’s apparel designers.
5. Explains what managers can do to help avoid the downsides of teams.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE, TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU