I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.For each of the videos/articles, use your YouTube account (for videos) or LinkedIn account (for
articles) to provide professional commentary by writing two to four complete, compelling,
grammatically correct sentences, using one of the questions below as a guide (do not use the
question word-for-word, but only as a guide). Note: for each video/article, you must use a different
question as the guide for your comment.
1. Which part of the video/article resonated most with you (or you most connected with) and
how could you use that information or concept in your professional life?
2. What concept or idea from the video/article have you experienced in the past and what
was your experience?
3. Which point of the video/article did you agree with the most, and why?
4. What is a “hidden gem” or something that few would notice in the video/article, that you
find to be noteworthy/critical/game-changing/enlightening/etc., and why?
5. What is an addition that you could offer to extend the concepts discussed in the video/article?
6. How does or could the material in this video/article (or some portion of it) apply to
your industry or field or job position?
7. How could the material presented in this video/article inspire or influence you or someone
else to change your approach to marketing, sales, personal branding, or behavioral change?
8. What is an aspect of this video/article that gives you a different perspective on some aspect
of marketing, sales, personal branding, and/or behavioral change?
9. Which point(s) of this video/article have you not considered before, and how could it
change your thinking about the topic?
Requirements: 2-3 pages
The post I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me appeared first on nursingessayswriter.com.