1) Why do political scientists point out that the SMDSE with plurality voting system for districts has a tendency to produce a multiplier effect w/o significant gerrymandering?
2) Explain why this occurs?
3) Explain how gerrymandering works?
4) Act as a state legislative majority aide, explain to the majority the principle that would enable them to maximize the number of seats their party could gain in the next election?
5) Explain to the dangers of using a compilation of recent election data to draw districts that do that?
6) After that, explain to them the dysfunctions of a so-called bipartisan gerrymander?
7) As an editorial writer for a prominent non-partisan daily newspaper, how would you advise a state legislative majority party to redistrict legislative districts to maximize the fairness of the process for all the citizens of the state?