Using the ‘Week 4 | Part 4’ section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Templatepresented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
I have identified one topic of interest for further study. I have researched and identified one peer-reviewed research article focused on this topic and have analyzed this article. The results of these efforts are shared below.
Directions: Complete Step 1 by using the table and subsequent space below identify and analyze the research article you have selected. Complete Step 2 by summarizing in 2-3 paragraphs the results of your analysis using the space identified.
Remember to include an introduction paragraph which contains a clear and comprehensive purpose statement which delineates all required criteria, and end the assignment Part with a conclusion paragraph.
Step 1: Research Analysis
Complete the table below
|Topic of Interest:|
|Research Article: Include full citation in APA format, as well as link or search details (such as DOI)|
|Professional Practice Use:
One or more professional practice uses of the theories/concepts presented in the article
|Research Analysis Matrix
Add more rows if necessary
|Strengths of the Research||Limitations/Weaknesses of the Research||Relevancy to Topic of Interest||Notes|
Step 2: Summary of Analysis
· Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
· Clearly and accurately describe in detail your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
· Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
· Provide a complete, detailed, and specific synthesis of at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
· Integrate at least one outside resource and 2-3 course specific resources to fully support your summary.