The subject is compare between smokers and non smokers
Directions: Compose a comparison/contrast essay. Begin by deciding on the topic and then the two subjects for your paper. Remember that the two subjects must be from the same category. Now that you have your “subjects,” think about what you would like to focus on in your paper.You need two points (focuses) of comparison that should be used to develop your thesis statement.
Important Reminder: Either your subjects or your focuses control the paragraphs, not similarities or differences.So, you do not have one paragraph on similarities and one on differences.Remember to follow one of the patterns for creating a compare/contrast essay: subject by subject or point by point.MLA Format; 1 ½ to 2 pages in length; at least 500 words; minimum 4 paragraphs
Think of a problem in your company, neighbourhood, schools, or community, to which you would like to offer a solution. Develop a presentation in PowerPoint, that you might use to present your argument to the governing board of your chosen organization. Use what you know about persuasion, effective communication and message organization to sell your idea. In your PowerPoint, you will:
· Create 8-10 slides that offer a presentation introduction, body and conclusion.
· Focus your message on audience needs and motivations. Use reasoning, appeals to emotion and audience interests.
· Cite at least three outside sources.
· Include a coversheet slide, slide titles, bullets, charts (pie, bar, or line), clip art and creativity in terms of animation effects and word choice.
· Use the NOTES feature to add the general text of what you will say in your presentation. Each slide will have two-three substantive paragraphs in its NOTES section. In most settings, you would do fine with using NOTES simply to place your keyword outline. However, since you will not be delivering this orally, more content is needed for your instructor to understand what it is that you intended to communicate.
· Concentrate on formatting and the overall flow of your presentation. Be mindful of the rules of good visual design.
Submit your PowerPoint along with a paragraph providing some background, your goal, and a brief description of your audience.
Write 3-4 pages essay based on the topic and instructions given below. Your essay must include 7-8 scholarly references that properly cited in APA. Your essay must be graduate level essay and must be 100% original.
Write a Research-Supported Cause-Effect Essay on the topic “Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).”
The essay should have the following elements:
- 1. An engaging introductory paragraph. You might even want to cite sources in the opening paragraph to make your opening engaging to the reader.
- 2. An effective and clear thesis statement
- 3. A statement of definitions and background on the topic on which you are writing.
- · You will want to define any terms necessary for the reader.
- · You may want to provide a historical background on your topic.
- 4. Unified, supported, and coherent body paragraphs that defend the thesis
- 5. Sources cited throughout the body paragraphs that support the arguments in the paper
- 6. An effective conclusion
- 7. A “references” page that lists the sources cited. The references should be listed in APA format.
The sources and citation format for this essay:
- 1. You are required to use at least 7-8 scholarly sources for this essay.
- 2. Keep in mind that if the sources are scholarly, the argument you make in the paper will be more persuasive. For this reason, feel free to use all scholarly sources if you can.
- 3. Sources (or more) are necessary to establish your argument and defend your thesis.
- 4. Please cite your sources and list them at the end of your paper using APA format.
Short paragraph of 200 words with two reference in APA format , due Wednesday June 22, 2016 4am
our own communities and discuss emerging diseases.
– [ ] Look into health data for “South Carolina “. You can look at statistics from your local health department or websites such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Find a disease that is emerging in your community and discuss. Give the rates and the duration of the increase of this disease. What population does this disease affect most? Discuss what you think can be done to prevent further increase in this disease.