Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
Note: Your instructor may require you to submit your topic choice for approval before the end of Week 5. Topic choices (pick 1):
1. Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this course. Choose one (1) of the composers and explain why you want him to write the “birthday present” music.
1. Biographical information for each woman.
2. The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
3. What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
4. What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Note: Your instructor may direct you to other resources and helps, and may supplement these instructions to assist you in doing the best work possible on this assignment.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: