1. How well is the assignment structured and presented?
2. How appropriate is the chosen initiative as a means of promoting health promotion within the context it is being used?
3. Do you clearly identify and critically reflect on the conceptual framework or theory underlying this initiative?
4. Do you give an informed account of how the initiative engages with the social dimensions of health?
5. How well do you discuss the initiative accounts for expressed needs and wishes of the population of interest?
6. To what extent are the OC action areas used as a foundation for this initiative?
7. To what extent does the initiative follow a comprehensive planning process, and how appropriate are the objectives and corresponding activities.
8. How appropriate are the evaluation processes in relation to the objectives/goals of the initiative?
9. To what extent have you applied critical assessment principles for this assignment?
WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET? CHAT LIVE WITH OUR CREDIT CONTROLLER NOW AND GIVE US YOUR BUDGET AND WE WILL GIVE FAVORABLE RATES TO YOU!!!