Alternatives to Incarceration
Now that you are familiar with the risk needs theory provide an overview of the article? What does the risk principle say? For this week’s individual work, please consider the following scenario and respond to the questions below:
Benny Levine was pled guilty to a domestic violence and possession of cocaine. Due to his previous criminal history he was classified as a high risk offender, but the judge felt that placing him on a basic probation caseload would be more beneficial, because he could not make it to see his probation officer 2 times per month.
• According to the risk principle, what are the repercussions of this?
• Does this violate the risk principle?
• Why or why not?
• • An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors and is 1-2 pages in length.
• You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
• Your response must be thought- provoking, have well-developed ideas, and should reference (per APA) any supporting material from the text, lecture, or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
• Please remember that your individual work should be paraphrased. This means you must write the paper in your own words.You must not simply find an article and cut and paste it and submit it as your assignment.
• In addition, you should use scholarly resources to support your claims. Quotations are acceptable, but should be used sparingly. At least 85% of your paper should be written in your own words. Citing your work and giving authors appropriate credit is very important.If an idea is not your own, you must cite your work – this includes paraphrasing.(Please refer to the school’s plagiarism policy for more information). All citations and references need to be in APA format.
ORDER TODAY YOUR PAPER WITH SIMILAR INSTRUCTIONS AND WE WILL WRITE YOUR PAPER FROM SCRATCH