The Social Impact Analysis (SIA) Capstone Paper must provide formal research references to support the paper\’s content and conclusions of the topic (3D Printing Technology Applied to Building Construction). Your literature resources might be scientific and engineering journal articles, popular publications, patents, copyrights, etc. You must use one of these standard citation styles (APA, MLA, Turabian, or Chicago) to cite your sources. Using Microsoft Word makes it very easy to create appropriate citations using one of these standards. You may use the Internet to do your research, but if you do, you must cite the source including a hyper link.
Example: Philosophy of Technology. Retrieved January, 2013, from Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Web site:http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/technology/
Your SIA Capstone Paper will require you to demonstrate originality and critical thinking about the ethical implications of the topic. analyze its potential positive and negative social impacts of the 3D Printing Technology Applied to Building Construction.
The proposal paper for this topic is provided in the attached world document.
The suggested outline for the SIA Term Capstone paper is provided in the attached to the PDF file below.
1. The paper must be a minimum of 2500 words in length including references.
2. Anything you quote and/or paraphrase must be cited. Please use the citation style above you are most comfortable with.
3. Your references must include both 1) In-text citation and 2) works cited references at the end of your paper.
4. You may use the Internet to do your research, but if you do, be sure to cite the source including a hyper link.
5. Your paper must be clearly organized and include headers for the major sections.