1. (2 point) What is professional ethics?
2. (4 points) What is profession, and who is a professional?
3. (2 point) Who is a computer/IT professional?
4. (4 points) What are professional codes of ethics and what function do they server?
5. (6 points) Explain Gotterbarn’s threefold distinction: codes of ethics, codes of conduct and codes of practice.
6. (2 point) How does the IEEE-CS/ACM Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice (SECEPP) improve on earlier professional codes affecting software engineers?
7. (2 point) What, exactly, is whistle-blowing?
8. (2 point) What does Helen Nissenbaum mean by accountability?
9. (4 points) Describe the conventional criteria used in assessing risk in the software-development process.
10. (2 point) What is the Value Sensitive Design (VSD) method.
Click here to place an order for a similar paper and have exceptional work done by our team and get A+results